Thursday, December 2, 2010

Sultan did not want to argue with the President SBY

Thursday, 2 Desember 2010 10:21 WIB
   
Sultan: Jangan Pancing Saya Berdebat dengan Presiden




  
[SRN] Governor of Yogyakarta, Sultan Hamengkubuwono X said that he would not be provoked to issue a statement that is against the president.
Met after attending the opening ceremony Conggress All-Indonesia Association of Provincial Government in West Java, he hurriedly walked quickly away from the reporters who tried to chase and asked about his comment on the statement of President SBY.
"I do not want to comment the matter, my comment was out, my statement is sufficient, community affairs, I do not want to answer," he said.
Many times he had to turn away and keep running out of area hotels Grand Preanger by reason of his presence requested by the president SBY to testify at 14.00 pm this afternoon. "You provoke me, Referendum? Do not provoke me to argue with the president," he said. [Bb]

No comments:

Post a Comment