Thursday, December 1, 2011

Beckham Fall In Love with Indonesia

Beckham Fall In Love with Indonesia

Change shirt with Andik

 LA Galaxy squad completed the trip to Jakarta after defeatingIndonesia National Team Selection 1-0 at the Bung Karno Main Stadium, Wednesday, November 30, 2011. Furthermore,Bruce Arena made ​​the team will continue their tour to the Philippines.

Beckham admitted impressed with the reception he got during the three-day stay in Jakarta. The former Real Madrid andManchester United were admitted falling in love with Indonesia.

"Obviously I love Indonesia. I think we have been treated withexceptional since we landed until now. Supporters tonight was great. I really appreciate it. We've been waiting for this gamefor weeks," said Beckham after the game .

This is the second time Beckham visit Indonesia after a vacation to Bali. However, 36 years old midfielder is sure thisis not a recent visit to Indonesia. Beckham promised to return to Indonesia.

"Coming to Indonesia to be an amazing experience for me. If I am invited again, I want to come back," he concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment