Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Agnes Monica Duet with Michael Bolton




Duet Bareng Michael Bolton, Agnes Monica Bangga Luar Biasa
Michael, Agnes (ist.)

Jakarta - Agnes Monica truly realize his dream to go international when asked to duet on the album, the legendary singer Michael Bolton. Very grateful for this opportunity by Agnes.

"Thank God it's a great pride for me. Who does not know Michael Bolton? From the me generation, older brother to me, even papiku generation," said Agnes to face lit up when met at the Hard Rock, FX Plaza, Jalan MH Thamrin, Central Jakarta on Wednesday (13/04/2011).

The 24-year-old singer will duet with Michael on the song titled 'Say I Love But I Lie'. Agnes did not think would be selected for a duet with the singer who has received the Grammy Awards.

"I was also not know, when it again in his office Sony ATV, the Sony was saying, 'You are going to exist on the same album Elton John too yah?" I felt amazing because I wrote to the U.S. only 2 months it was not for projects that duet with Michael Bolton, "he said.
ntuk syuting video klip single terbarunya 'Paralyzed'.

No comments:

Post a Comment